Compact high efficient static neutralising for explosion hazardous environments .
The Performax Easy Ex has an integrated high voltage power supply and requires only a low voltage input of 24V DC. A two color high bright LED visualises bar ON (green) or bar FAULT (red). On the standard connection cable an additional wires for remote on/off contact is available and a signal indicating high voltage O.K. The Performax Easy Ex bar has light slanted ends and protection classification IP66 which allows easy cleaning. The aluminum profile offers a very rugged structure even up to 3 meters. Universal mounting brackets are supplied for various mounting options.
Performax Easy Ex anti-static bars are available in two variations:
1) Standard, for all applications with a working distance between 100 and 500 mm
2) Speed, for high speed applications.
- Incorporated high voltage power supply, input voltage 24V DC
- Standard 5, 10 or 20 m cable
- Rugged Aluminum profile
- Designed for industrial use and easy cleaning; (protection classification IP66)
- Universal mounting brackets
- IQ prepared
|Working distance||25 – 60 mm|
|Housing material||(Reinforced) plastic|
|Cable||Low voltage cable|
|Connector||Standard M12 5 pins male|
|Ambient temperature||0 – 55 °C|
|Input power||24 V DC, <0,5A (8 sensors)|
|24 V DC, <1A (16 sensors)|
|Indication||3 LED’s (Power, Warning, Alarm)|
|Measuring range||± 40kV|
|Options||Air purge to keep sensors clean 1-16 sensors|
|Max. pressure||1 bar|